1. Authors are not permitted to submit an abstract on work that has previously been published.
2. Prepare your abstract in a Microsoft Word document.
3. You may be first author of more than one abstract provided that each submission represents distinct research. Co-authoring of additional abstracts is permitted.
4. Each abstract should contain:
5. Abstract Title and Body:
6. Please indicate whether you prefer a poster or oral presentation in the provided field above. Final determination will be made by ESPET.
7. The topic that you select from the topic category list below determines the placement of your abstract. Therefore, it is important that you review the topic categories before submitting your abstract.
8. After submitting your abstract, you will receive a confirmation by email including your abstract assigned number. During the meeting, you will be required to place your poster on the board that carries your abstract number.
9. DO NOT submit the abstract more than once.10. Use of human subjects or animals must be approved by appropriate institutional committees.
11. General questions regarding submission rules, withdrawal and topic categories should be directed to email@example.com.
List of Topic Categories